Sunday, November 8, 2009

A.I.D.S. Addiction to Incarceration & Death Syndrome

A.I.D.S.
In my presence daily are hundreds of males who've been infected with an extremely deadly disease called A.I.D.S., but ignorance & unconsciousness has disallowed them to accept& acknowledge the truth related to themselves. As well, females too are not to be forgotten, for they too have A.I.D.S. With this being the case, we have to keep in mind the fact that when our women are impacted, our children are impacted, thus creating a cycle that can last for generations!

This disease has & continues to engulf every aspect of our lives, & if not careful, those of you who are in mainstream society will be under its devastatingrasp. Not only are you too surrounded by some who are infected, there's a possibility that this virus has infected you!

The A.I.D.S that you know about & the A.I.D.S. that I'm speaking of are entirely different, but they both have one thing in common ... Death! Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is the disease that shocked the world, but Addiction to Incarceration & Death Syndrome is currently crippling certain segments of society & at the same time economically empowering others.

This form of A.I.D.S. is one of the motivating factors behind so many Black males & females & youths being in prisons, & I use the word "prison" in the broader sense: dropping out of school; selling drugs; carrying guns; joining gangs; becoming teenage mothers & fathers; stealing; robbing; raping; but more importantly, dying! Subconsciously they're addicted to incarceration & death in their various forms. Surely this is worth thinking about!

When we think about addiction, for the most part we think of drugs, alcohol, gambling & a few other things. But I pose a question .... is corruption addicting? Is negativity addicting? Is a criminal lifestyle addicting? Yes they are!

Why would a person decide to live a criminal lifestyle knowing their destination is prison or the grave? After being released from prison, only a fool will purposely be placed in a situation that will lead them back to prison. After surviving a shootout, stupidity draws a person back to the same deadly surroundings .... or, is it because they're unknowingly addicted?

This is why incarceration & death must be acknowledged by the public as a legitimate addiction. In every case, prison is not the cure for this form of A.I.D.S., for prison sometimes enhances the disease, leaving some unable to be cured at all!

The public needs to be made aware of this form of A.I.D.S. because there is a cure for it. We can prevent 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17-year-olds from coming to prison with life sentences; 14-year-old girls can be deterred from sleeping with different men to obtain material items & money & recognition; mothers & fathers can once again be the rightful controllers of their homes; teachers can regain control of the classrooms ; neighborhoods can return to being an extended family.
Incarceration & death both come in many forms, meaning the mind, body & spirit. Though one is physically free, at the same time, they can be either mentally dead or incarcerated. Just because your heart beats doesn't mean your soul is alive!

So A.I.D.S. affects a person in many different ways, & in one way or another, with this being a capitalistic country, & with this country having more people incarcerated than any other country, "you are" affected in such a way. I say this based on the fact that I once had this deadly disease, but was blessed with a cure in the form of Al-lslam, & it not only altered my life, it saved my life.

Unfortunately, you have some who will never be cured or know if they're infected. This is why you have kids killing, kids coming to prison, kids selling & doing drugs, kids having kids, kids carrying fully automatic machine guns ft kids just being criminals! This is due to them being raised by and around and associating with those infected with A.I.D.S. Now they must be cured before it's too late! - -

I challenge everyone who has read this information to assist myself & others in putting a stop to this disease. If this challenge is not accepted, then I know with certainty that those who are not attempting to prevent the spreading of A.I.D.S. are major factors in its continuing growth!
For too many years many have talked about the problems amongst us &what needs to be done, & talking is good if it is your actions that speak for you. So, do you really want to talk about A.I.D.S.?

by Brother Malik Shabazz
a.k.a.Touissant L Harley #241861
CCI; PO Box 900
Portage, WI 53901

No comments: